Dormir Novara 12" Medium Firm Italian Mattress
Dormir Novara 12" Medium Firm Italian Mattress
Thank you for your choice of Dormir mattresses and related bedding products (the “Product(s)”). Dormir USA (“Dormir”) is proud to offer Products which we feel provide our consumers with quality, performance and value, and we stand behind our Products with our warranty, the terms of which appear below.
Dormir is pleased to offer you a limited warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials other than fabric or handles if featured on the product - excluding the specific limitations set forth below. During the ten (10) year period from the date of purchase of your mattress, after reasonable inspection, should the mattress be deemed defective, subject to the limitations contain herein, Dormir will, at its sole option, repair it or replace it without any cost for labor and materials to you, exclusive of transportation costs, which shall be borne by the purchaser, if any. The present warranty covers any visible indentation of one side of the mattress equal to or greater than one and one quarter inches (1 1⁄4”). If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement services, Dormir may substitute materials of comparable quality. The mattress MUST be used at all times in conjunction with a rigid, firm, non-spring foundation, such as a slatted/grid top bed base, Dormir foundation or similar hard surfaces, which guarantee adequate center support and aeration.
DO NOT USE A BOX SPRING FOUNDATION OR FOUNDATIONS WITH INADEQUATE CENTER SUPPORT, AS THEY ARE LIKELY TO CAUSE DEFECTS IN THE MATTRESS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty is only effective for purchases of Products sold in North America or after January 1st, 2020.
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
This limited warranty shall NOT apply in the following circumstances:
1. Wear and tear of the Product due to normal use;
2. If the Product is found to be unsanitary, dampened, burned, cut, stained and/or soiled;
3. If the Product is used without proper foundation and/or inadequate center support;
4. Defects or damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical stress, alteration, improper operation, maintenance, handling of the Product;
5. If the Product has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear;
6. If the Product is used for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, hotels, motels or institutional facilities), unless designed and built for commercial use;
7. If the Product was exposed to hot or cold temperatures, wet environments, inappropriate climate conditions, including but not limited to, rain and humidity;
8. Discoloration or other cosmetic changes;
9. If the Product was repaired by third parties not authorized by Dormir;
10. Product failure caused by factors other than defective workmanship or material. In addition to the foregoing, this limited warranty shall not apply to: (a) Body impressions, which are a normal occurance in a sleep set and indicate that the upholstery layers are performing as they were designed to do by conforming to the body’s individual contours. Such compressions are natural and are not considered structural or design defects, and therefore are NOT covered under the warranty; (b) A normal increase in the softness of the foam which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress; (c) A decrease in thickness or volume up to 2” for mattresses with covers quilted in natural fiber, since natural fiber tends to fatten down with time and usage or as a result to vacuum packing the mattress before shipping; (d) Handles, if present in the product; (e) Indentation NOT greater than one and one quarter inches (1 1⁄4”); (f) Comfort preference; (g) Transportation and inspection costs; (h) Product purchased from unauthorized retailer or dealers; (i) If the original purchaser does not present proof of purchase which shows date, place and price of purchase of the Product; (l) Pillows and other products not listed in this warranty.
The 10-Year limited warranty set forth in this document is the only express warranty (whether written or oral) applicable to the Products sold within the North America, and no one is authorized to modify or expand this limited warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM SET FORTH HEREIN AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. DORMIR AND THE MANUFACTURER MAKE NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED, NOR DO THEY WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS DO NOT INFRINGE UPON THE PATENT, COPYRIGHT, OR TRADEMARK OF ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DORMIR AND/OR THE MANUFATURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THESE PRODUCTS, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL DORMIR’S OR THE MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S). ALTHOUGH THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Replacement and repair services shall NOT be performed if the Product is located outside the territory of North America. Replacement of a defective Product (or any of its components covered under the warranty) does not renew or extend the duration of this warranty, which begins on the date of purchase of the Product.
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
- Contact the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the Product. If your authorized retailer is unavailable, contact the company at the address below;
- Send to the authorized retailer copies of the following documents: (i) Proof of purchase of the Dormir Product which shows date, location and price of purchase of the Product; (ii)For further information regarding this limited warranty contact:
MAGNIFLEX USA LTD. 3050 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 200 Miami, FL 33137
Ph. 786-233-8805 Fax 786-221-1800
Before any repair or replacement service is performed, the authorized retailer or the company may cause an inspection to assess the defect of the Product.