- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 12" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity, and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow achieving coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
The design of the FIR filter for this specific purpose starts from an accurate measurement of the loudspeaker phase.
FiRPHASE algorithm uses this measurement and adapts the loudspeaker’s phase without touching the amplitude equalization. The heart of the advanced technique used by FiRPHASE is a recursive method (least-squares method) combined with a proprietary algorithm that calculates the best FIR filter coefficients set in according to amplitude and phase constraints. The algorithm corrects phase and amplitude (if necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker. This technique allows a deep control of phase at the mid-low frequency with relatively small filters, reaching a higher resolution than that one as theory suggests.
Woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 7 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 7 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
BRING ART WITH YOU
The RCF ART 7 Series has earned the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category. Receiving the renowned Red Dot acts as proof of the excellent design achievements of professionals and up-and-coming talent alike, thus symbolizing a seal of quality.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 129 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 90°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 60°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 1 x 1.0'', 1.75'' v.c
- WOOFER: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- MIC. INPUT SENSITIVITY: -32 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 1600 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE: 2 x M10
- HANDLES: 1 Top, 2 Side
- POLE MOUNT/CAP: Yes
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 637 mm / 25.08 inches
- WIDTH: 387 mm / 15.24 inches
- DEPTH: 363 mm / 14.29 inches
- WEIGHT: 17.8 kg / 39.24 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 680 mm / 26.77 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 440 mm / 17.32 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 420 mm / 16.54 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 20.6 kg / 45.42 lbs