Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Contour Elite Breeze 11.9" Firm Mattress
$3,799.00Please contact our store for more details.
At a comfort scale rating of 2, this is one of the firmest models you will find in the Tempur-Pedic collection. It is a firm overall feel with a dense body contouring properties that Tempur-Pedic is known for then this is the bed for you. Tempur-Pedic Contour Elite Breeze features a stretch knit cover that is treated with a breeze material. Breeze material is a phase change material designed to pull your body heat away from you that allows you to sleep cooler. You can simply touch it and feel it working. So if you are a hot sleeper this is a good choice.
The stretch cover is made very well it allows the bed to contour to your body the way it was intended. The comfort layers are the Tempur HD material and the Tempur Climate Material. Those two work together to decrease pressure points that reduce tossing and turning. Only the Tempur HD material has a firm. HD material is good for pressure relief and very durable as well. It is designed to reduce motion transfer between couples. It’s one of the best beds in the market that reduces motion transfer. The core is designed to give you good support, long lasting durability, and reduce motion transfer, and it’s adjustable base friendly.
Overall, if you are looking for a bed that is going to help you sleep cool, have a firm overall feel and give good body contouring properties then I highly recommend looking at the Tempur-Pedic Contour Elite Breeze.
- Cooling Cover - Performance fabric cover that’s lightweight, breathable and infused with innovative cooling technology to help create a cooler sleeping surface.
- Comfort Layer - Highly-conforming TEMPUR-HD® material is infused with PureCool™ for cooling comfort, determining the mattress feel and level of TEMPUR-Adapt™ and drawing excess heat away from the body.
- Support Layer - Formulated from TEMPUR® material, the ultra-breathable TEMPUR-Climate™ layer provides support, distributes body weight and channels excess heat out of the mattress.
- Base Layer - This layer serves as the “base” for the TEMPUR® material above it, and is also designed to help disperse heat from the mattress.
- Twin Long: 38" x 80"
- Double: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
- CA King: 72" x 84"
- Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
PROFILE: 12.5” approx.
The amount that TEMPUR material adapts to the body, measured by how much the mattress responds to your temperature, weight, and shape
ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT: Yes